- Private Baths
- Walk to Town!
- Ironing Boards
Room #1 - King Bed
Good view of the water from the bed. Very large room. Bath has old style tub.Check Availability
Room #2 – King Bed
On the front of the house with a large bathroom with walk-in shower.Check Availability
Room #3 – Queen Bed
Least expensive option. Ample-sized room with walk in tile shower in bath.Check Availability
Room #4 – The Suite
The very large living room of the suite with fireplace. The bedroom of the suite has a view of the water and a private patio.Check Availability
Our ServicesWe are hospitable and kind to our guests and are dedicated to give them the best sleep of their lives. Our place is located in a naturally beautiful location with nearby attractions to visit and enjoy. Our guess house is an excellent place for working professionals to recharge. With an ease of access to east end activities, we provide a memorable stay that would keep calling you back! Make a reservation now and let us spoil you with some true hospitality!
- Check In: Please advise us of your estimated arrival time. Room is guaranteed at 3PM; however usually its ready when you are.
- Check Out: 11:00 AM
- Not suitable for young children.
- Please call beforehand in regard to pets
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- Rates subject to Hotel Tax of 3% & NY State Sales of 8.625% tax. Total of 11.625% .
- Rates subject to change.
- Deposit is refundable if reservation is cancelled 14 days prior to reservation date.
- 1-month cancellation period is required when renting more than one room.
- Deposit not refundable when reserving all rooms.
Stay in the loop
Don’t miss out on specials, sales, and events.